Instructions to Change the Potentiometer:
- After taking the dial off loosen the silver screw and take the white shaft out then unclip the back off (black box part).
- On the back of thepotentiometer 1) Yellow 2) Black 3) Red– screw wires in (clamp in each number, screw it down and make sure it’s secure).
- Clip the black box back onto the back.
- Put the white shaft back onto the screw insidepotentiometer and then twist it by hand all the way on- then tighten it with a screw driver- not overly tight.
- Turn it all the way clock wise to the # 9 position.
- Take the dial and twist it all the way back to make sure it goes all the way. (At about 3 it will stop–firmly push it till it’s back to one).